- Stay 200 feet away from shore at all times
- When leaving the Marina it is a NO WAKE ZONE until you leave the marina marked by the green buoy. if you speed the Harbour Authority is in the Cruise Port and they will be given a $100 fine no excuses.
- If you take a right to the West River make sure you turn around right before the bridge and if it is low tide to stay within 50 ft on either side of the Buoys
- If you take a left to the Hillsborough Bridge stay right in the middle while going under the bridge to avoid the two old piers
- You do not have to follow the red and green buoys, but be aware that other boaters will be following them and you need to respect them.
- Seadoos have Fire Extinguisher & Safety Bucket containing whistle, flashlight, and buoyant line
- Reboarding step at rear in case someone falls off.
- Attach Safety Lanyard to lifejacket.
- Pull key incase of an emergency.
- Put contents of pockets in dry box.
Operating the Boat
- Turn on Seadoo by holding the Red Start/Stop button in for 2 seconds until the Engine starts up.
- The seadoo will start in N for Neutral.Tap the right trigger to put the seadoo into F for Forward. Hold down right trigger to give throttle.You need throttle in order to steer. To return to neutral tap the left trigger. Used to talk to passenger and other drivers as well as take pictures.
- We will push the Seadoo off and tell you when to start the engine.
- We will park the Seadoo, so be listening for directions to put the seadoo in N for Neutral and pull the key. Come in sideways or in straight and be listening also for when to pull the key