$250.00 1 hour
Call us to schedule your date and time
- 1 Pilot 1 Hour $250
- 2 Pilots 1 Hour $300
- All pilots sign our Liability Waiver
- Your skill determines how high you FLY?
- Rookie pilots get it within 5-10 minutes
- Ages 14+ with a gov’t id or parent signature
- We like flying 9am-noon before the island winds
- We provide your helmet, wetsuit, pdf, safe flight & Mike
- Host a private Flyboard Party at the beach or your cottage
- Your Flyboard Instructor is Mike Roberts who operates the Seadoo
You will check-in at our Charlottetown Marina Shop, sign up, pay your fee, get fitted for a shorty wetsuit, PFD and helmet. Our flyboard instructor Mike Roberts will begin your training by our jet skis on the marina docks. First, you will learn about how the flyboard, hose and jet ski operates so you can safely use them. Next, you’ll learn how to flyboard with your body when launching out of the water and then while flying through the air. While still on the docks, you’ll learn how to “superman” which involves you, in the water hooked up to the flyboard, pulling the flyboard jet ski, including Mike, into your flight zone and back to the marina after the flight. While still on The Charlottetown Marina docks, you’ll become mentally comfortable flyboarding before jumping in the water to take flight. Don’t worry Mike will be there on the jet ski watching, coaching and always monitoring your safety.