$250.00 2 hours
Call us to schedule your date and time
- 2 Hour Tour = $250
- 5 Seadoos available for rentals
- All Drivers must have a valid car Driver’s License
- All damages and injuries are your responsibility
- All Riders must sign our Liability Waiver
- All Seadoos have a clock and dry box for your phone etc..
- Rentals available only if a tour is not booked
- 2 riders per Seadoo (we have 3-seaters for your comfort)
- $500 Damage Deposit per Seadoo or group/family
- Damage deposits are returned at the end of each business day
Upon check-in at our Charlottetown Marina Shop, you’ll purchase your hourly rental, all drivers must present a valid car drivers license, all riders must sign our liability waiver and safe boaters guide. Next, you’ll step inside our Seadoo Shop to get fitting for you PFD (life jacket) where you can leave your valuables, clothing, towels etc… safety in our office. While inside you’ll receive our map orientation of Charlottetown’s waters, safe and dangerous area to avoid and places to go see/play during your hour on the water.
Next, you and your friends will choose your Seadoo(s) from 1 of 5 our modern boats that are sure to impress you with their size, style, speed, handling and comfort. Load your dry belongings into the Seadoo’s on board compartment under the steering wheel – good for phones, water, snacks, sunglasses, sunscreen etc… While sitting on your boat, our staff will begin your boat orientation, review the marina’s rules, general safe boating practices, emergency operations, review local hazards and a visual review of the surrounding area.
When it’s time to push off, we will both check the Seadoo’s dashboard clock to verify when your hour is up and your due to return. During your hour rental you’re free to explore Charlottetown, The Hillsborough River and out into the Northumberland Strait. Imagine you and your family cruising around Charlottetown on your own jet ski while exploring the red coastline, viewing amazing colors and sights that most have never seen. Have some Fun this summer, Get on the Water with Us!